Empower your business with the advantages of in-house counsel without the expense of a full-time legal department.
- One of our highly experienced attorneys can serve as your part-time General Counsel, fulfilling important functions, such as:
- Resolving business issues facing your company
- Managing legal issues and functions
- Working with outside counsel when required for more specialized matters
- Providing legal oversight of business operations
- Practicing "preventive law" to avoid legal problems before they become major headaches
- Assisting and advising on regulatory and compliance matters
- Providing general business counsel, with a lawyer's perspective
- Serving as a "sounding board" for executive team
- Advising on "best practices" gained from broad experience with other companies
- Our affordable rates and fixed monthly fees for regular engagements help you predict and control your legal spending.
Discover how we can help you manage legal issues!